Strengths Finder 2.0 Part 1
One of the key responsibilities of any leader is to identify and draw upon the strengths of their team. For 30 years, Gallup studied human talents and strengths, and interviewed two million people asking, “At work, do
you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day?” Gallup’s studies and the survey results built StrengthsFinder 2.0.
After attending this session, you will know how to use StrengthsFinder 2.0 to identify your own natural talents, plus ideas for strength-based leadership in your organization to maximize team talents to the highest performance. Pre-work is required for this session.
- The instructor, Teresa Headrick, will contact you requesting a physical shipping address and phone number.
- The ‘StrengthsFinder 2.0 – Now Discover Your Strengths’ book will be shipped and include these instructions:
- Read Part I of the book
- Use personal code in book to access the on-line Gallup Assessment
- Complete the Gallup Assessment
- Receive customized Strengths Insight and Action-Planning Guide
- Read Part II of book
- Send your top 5 Strengths to Teresa Headrick at email@example.com
You can reserve your spot for this course on the registration page. The deadline to register for this course is Monday, April 29th.